CellCountr provides a simple way for cells on a peripheral blood or bone marrow aspirate film to be counted and analysed. CellCountr can help you perform counts with ease. Click here to begin.
- Press the key corresponding to a cell type to add a count.
- Press 'Backspace' to remove last normal/abnormal cell entered.
- To flag a cell as abnormal press 'Space+Key'.
- Pressing and holding '1' will convert the raw count numbers to a percentage
- To see example images of the cells in question press 'Shift+Key'.
- Once your count is complete, click 'Close & Save Results' to see a tabulated report
- Continue counting where you left off using the green button above the report, or start a new count using the red button.
Click here to watch a screencast giving an overview of how to use CellCountr.
Visit our Discover page to find links to haematology resources at your fingertips