Welcome to CellCountr!
CellCountr provides a simple way to perform cell differentials on a peripheral blood or bone marrow aspirate
- Press the key corresponding to a cell type to add a count.
- Press 'Backspace' to remove last normal/abnormal cell entered.
- To flag a cell as abnormal press 'Space+Key'.
- Pressing and holding '1' will convert the raw count numbers to a percentage
- To see example images of the cells in question press 'Shift+Key'.
- Once your count is complete, click 'Close & display results' to see a tabulated report
- Continue counting where you left off using the green button above the report, or start a new count using the red button.
You may edit the keyboard map, however it will not be saved.
Select a cell type then press the key you want assigned to it. Press 'enter' to select next cell type.
At present this site is optimised for Firefox or Chromium-based web browsers, and display sizes of at least 1024x768. See the About section for more information.
Name new Keyboard
Confirm reset count?
Once reset, counters are zeroed, and this cannot be undone.
Select from saved keyboards
Only logged-in users can save keyboards