Welcome to CellCountr!CellCountr provides a simple way for cells on a peripheral blood or bone marrow aspirate film to be counted and analysed. CellCountr can help you perform counts with ease. Click the red button to get started.
- Press the key corresponding to a cell type to add a count.
- To remove a count press 'Backspace+Key'.
- To flag a cell as abnormal press 'Space+Key'.
- To see example images of the cells in question press 'Shift+Key'.
- Once your count is complete, click 'Close & Save Results' to see a tabulated report
- Download as a .csv if you like using the blue button below the report.
- Continue counting where you left off using the green button above the report, or start a new count using the red button.
You may edit the keyboard map, however it will not be saved.
Select a cell type then press the key you want assigned to it. Press 'enter' to select next cell type.
Once reset, the count cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
At present this site is optimised for Firefox or Chromium-based web browsers, and display sizes of at least 1024x768. See the About section for more information.